Authorities of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the revised academic calendar for the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
According to the revised academic calendar, the university examination for the first semester will commence on 13th May, 2019. See the breakdown below.
KASU Academic Calendar.
- Lectures for all Students – 11th March to 10th May, 2019
- First Semester Add/Drop Registration – 29th April to 3rd May, 2019
- Examination and Marking – 13th to 31st May, 2019
- Processing of Results by Departments – 3rd to 7th June, 2019
- Faculty Examination Ethics Committee Meeting (1st, 2nd and 3rd Sittings) – 3rd to 7th June, 2019
- Consideration of Results by Faculties – 10th and 11th June, 2019
- Faculty Examination Ethics Committee Meeting (1st, 2nd and 3rd Sittings) – 10th – 14th June, 2019
- Release of Results – 12th June, 2019
- Consideration of Results by Senate – 13th June, 2019
- First Semester Break – 17th – 28th June, 2019.
NOTE: The above calendar of activities run concurrently in all the campuses (Kafachan and Kaduna Campus)