As an exclusively postgraduate university with 70 years’ experience of applied teaching and research, Cranfield creates leaders and innovators in the specialist areas of science, technology, engineering and management.
We have mutually beneficial relationships with around 1,500 companies and organisations work with us across the globe. We have a number of connections with Nigeria through our work with Nigerian Air Force, Federal Ministry of Education, NUC, PTDF and TET Fund to name a few.
Why Choose Cranfield?
- Our student to staff ratio – 7:1 is one of the best of any university in the world.
- 96% of our graduates are employed or in further education (DLHE longitudinal, 20178).
- UK No.1 for research income from industry per academic (Times Higher Education (THE) 2017)
- World No. 45 39 for Engineering – Mechanical, Aeronautical and Manufacturing (QS World University Rankings by Subject, 20189)
- One year MBA – No.1 in the UK and No.7 in the world (Times Higher Education/Wall Street Journal)
- Master in Finance – No.2 in the UK and No.6 in the world (Times Higher Education/Wall Street Journal)
We also have a number of funding opportunities available including:
- TET Fund
- Commonwealth Scholarship
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
- Cranfield Postgraduate Loan Scheme
Study at Cranfield
As a leading postgraduate University, we are research focused and 81% of our research has have been been ranked internationally excellent. with majority of our specialist programs ranked in the top 40 in global ranking. We offer a range of course options in specialist areas designed to make you a global player and leader in your industry. This include courses in Engineering, and Manufacturing; Energy and Power; Agrifood and Environment; Aerospace, and Transport; Water; Defence and security and our highly ranked School of management with leading courses in Msc Management, MBA, Msc Logistics and Supply Chain Management. etc
For more information about Cranfield and how to apply to Cranfield University please contact Babajide Ogundeji- firstname.lastname@example.org and call 08136091160 or visit the Nigeria country web page at www.cranfield.ac.uk/nigeria