Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS), Institute of Education, various Long Vacation Part-Time Degree and Postgraduate Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIJOS Available Sandwich Programmes.
Bachelor of Arts Education and Bachelor of Science Education Sandwich (5 Long Vacations) Degree Programs:
- B.A.(Ed) Administration and Planning
- B.A. (Ed) Adult Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Economics “
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B.A. (Ed) Guidance & Counseling
- B.A. (Ed) History & International Studies
- B. Sc. (Ed) Geography
- B.A. (Ed) Religion
- B.A. (Ed) Social Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed) Home Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B. Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B. Sc. (Ed) Special Education – V.H, H.H, L.D, (Rehabilitation & Teaching Subjects)
- B. ED Early Childhood Education
- BLIS Library Science
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (2 Long Vacations)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
UNIJOS Sandwich Admission Requirements.
1. Admission Requirements for Bachelor of Science (Education), B.Sc. (Ed) and Bachelor of Arts (Education), B.A. (Ed):
- Candidates should have a good NCE or a Diploma in relevant areas of study at Upper or Lower Credit level of at least two (2) full academic years’ duration.
- Candidates should also possess Five (5) Credits in GCE/SSCE ordinary level in not more than two sittings while those applying for any B.Sc. (Ed) course must have a credit in Mathematics.
2. Admission Requirements for PGDE:
- Candidates should have at least HND or its equivalent in any discipline from recognized Institutions.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Sandwich Admission.
Interested applicants are to follow the link below:
- Go to www.remita.net
- To obtain application form:-
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency
- Name of MDA – Type University of Jos
- Name of Service/Purpose – Select Institute of Education
- Fill other information to generate RRR and proceed to pay the sum of N10, 000.00[/] being the cost of the Form.
- Take the receipt printed to University of Jos, Institute of Education to obtain the form.
- All properly filled application forms with attachments of photocopies of credentials are to be submitted to;
Institute of Education,
University of Jos,
P.M.B. 2084, Jos.
Plateau State, Nigeria
Apply before: 31st July 2019