Our bodies are around 60% water, give or take. It is commonly recommended to drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day (the 8×8 rule). Although there is little science behind this specific rule, staying hydrated is important.
- Increase energy and relieves fatigue: since your brain is moistly water, it helps you think focus and concentrate better and be more alert, your energy levels are also boosted.
- Promotes weight loss: Remember by-products of fat, reduces eating intake, reduces higher, raise your metabolism and has zero calories.
- Flushes out toxins: it gets rid if waste through sweat and urinating. This reduces the risk of kidney stones and UT’s (Urinary Tract Infection).
- Improves skin complexion: moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft glowing and smooth. It gets rid of wrinkles. It is the best anti-aging treatment around.
- Maintains regularity: Drinking water aids in digestion as water is essential to digest your food and prevents constipation.
- Boost immune system: A water guzzler is less likely to get sick. And who wouldn’t rather feel healthy the majority of the time? Drinking water helps to fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attack.
- Natural headache remedy: Helps relieve and prevent headache which is commonly caused by dehydration.
- Prevent crumps and sprain: Proper hydration helps keep joint lubricated and muscle more elastic, so joint pain is less likely.
- Puts you in a good mood: When the body is functioning at its best, you will feel great and be happy.
- Save money: Water is free if you choose bottled/filtered water, it still cheaper than that high sugar and fat-filled lathe.
What are your thoughts on this? kindly let your opinion known in the comment section below.
Like our facebook page www.facebook.com/schoolschat to stay updated on your facebook Account.