Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) remedial programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
WHO IS TO APPLY
- Candidates who have deficiency in their University entry requirements at the ordinary level.
- Candidates who were unable to score the minimum points in JAMB (UTME).
- Candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the Sciences, Social Sciences or Arts subjects.
How to Apply for Bauchi State University Remedial Admission Form.
1. Visit the University’s website at http://basug_remedial.admissions.cloud/ and click on new application.
2. Create account
3. Make payment online through the Account created
4. Fill the form online
5. Submit form online
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via their e-mail addresses provided.
Application form is Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N5,500.00)
Please note that if your “O’ level results are not ready, indicate awaiting results. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
The sale of BASUG Remedial Form will end on 30 August, 2019.