Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEE), Enugu State in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) hereby informs the general public and in particular prospective candidates that it has commenced registration of candidates for Post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME – Available Courses.
The approved Degree programmes by the National University Commission (NUC) are as follows:
1. Education/English, B.A. (Ed.)
2. Education/CRS, B.A. (Ed.)
3. Social Studies, B.Ed.
4. Education/Physics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
5. Education/Mathematics, B.Sc (Ed.)
6. Education/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
7. Business Education, B.Ed.
8. Education/Economics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
9. Integrated Science, B.Ed.
10. Education/Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
11. Education/Agriculture, B.Sc. (Ed.)
FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME Eligibility & Requirements.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019/2020 Unified Tetiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are able to apply.
- Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State (in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka) requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its degree courses to possess five credit “O” level passes which must include a credit pass in English Language and a Science subject in not more than two sittings.
- Entry requirement for Direct Entry must include UTME requirement for that particular course.
The acceptable Science subjects are:
1. Additional General Sciences
2. Additional Mathematics
3. Agricultural Science
4. Applied Mathematics
8. Food and Nutrition
9. Food Science
10. General Biology
11. General Science
13. Health Science
14. Human Biology
15. Hygiene and Psychology
16. Integrated Science
19. Physics with Chemistry
20. Pure and Applied Mathematics
21. Rural Biology
22. Rural Science
The Acceptable Arts subjects are:
1. English Language
2. Literature in English
4. Fine & Applied Arts
7. Other Nigerian Languages
9. Christian Religious Studies
10. Islamic Religious Studies
The Acceptable Social Science subjects are:
- Principles of Account
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME Form.
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
Follow the link below to start your application:
- Visit the College degree programme website at http://www.fceehaamufu.com/.
- Click the Application forms link from the home page and then click on Post-UTME Admission screening Application to generate invoice for Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) and also fill the application form with all the required uploads.
- Proceed to any Bank and make payment with the generated invoice.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment AND click on Existing Applicant Login link.
- Supply your Username and Password (created while filling the application form).
- Print your Acknowledgement and E-Registration slips.
- Submit a copy of the photocopies of the print outs with credentials to the Directorate of Degree Programme, in the College on the day of the screening examination.
- Prospective candidates who wish to study in FCE, Eha-Amufu are eligible to apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu as their choice of institution. Nevertheless, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal immediately. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu are advised to accept the offer immediately to avoid loss of the admission.
- All candidates are advised to use the same phone number(s) and email address used during JAMB registration for easy communication.
What are your thoughts on this? kindly let your opinion known in the comment section below.
Like our facebook page www.facebook.com/schoolschat to stay updated on your facebook Account.